#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason why he has been off form for so long is because he is running down his contract and lost motivation. We should sell him in the summer.
He’s just won PL player of the month for being excellent through December and was most peoples MOTM last week.

is there any other player in living memory who can have 7 or 8 increasingly good games followed by an off day and people start writing essays about his contract and how “he’s actually been shit for 18 months if you just ignore the last 2”

Then we’ll get the usual “never going to be good enough for a Pep team” comments that have been spammed in these threads for 5 seasons and yet he is the most played player under Pep and the highest goalscorer and a player the manager relies on time and time again.

Not good enough or consistent enough for city. Cash in on him now. He signs a new contract that’s a lot of cash wasted.

been a good player overall but time to go. He’s not the future for city
He's played more than anyone for us under Pep. That is the definition of consistent.

Not good enough or consistent enough for city. Cash in on him now. He signs a new contract that’s a lot of cash wasted.

been a good player overall but time to go. He’s not the future for city
Why couldn't he just score a goal like all the other city players did today? Stats don't lie - he scored the same amount as ederson today and less than our CB.

He’s just won PL player of the month for being excellent through December and was most peoples MOTM last week.

is there any other player in living memory who can have 7 or 8 increasingly good games followed by an off day and people start writing essays about his contract and how “he’s actually been shit for 18 months if you just ignore the last 2”

Go on,everybody is waiting here,you tell the masses how you rated that performance,instead of talking about the past few weeks.

Honest assessment ?

Go on everyone will be intrigued

How Sterling would ever end up in Spain is beyond me. Real or Barcelona looking for forwards that miss sitters?

All players struggle, but I think what people find frustrating with Raz is when he's struggling it's with the most basic aspects of the game. It's just so visible. He's been in great form and then all of a sudden he misses a sitter, slows up every attack, and can barely pass the ball 5 yards. I think that's why he attracts such criticism.

Go on,everybody is waiting here,you tell the masses how you rated that performance,instead of talking about the past few weeks.

Honest assessment ?

Go on everyone will be intrigued

I thought it was an off day after 6 weeks of great performances, and Bernardo and Cancelo were in the same boat.

Pep does this about once a year IMO he troes to squeeze one more game out of a tired lineup before an international or midsession break and we have a tough game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.