#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was he not involved with the fourth goal? He was arriving at the back post for a tap in which the defender had to intercept, causing the ball to break to De Bruyne

If he doesn’t make that run there is no goal

Ironically the third goal is the one he’s least involved with (aside from the first, obviously) but that’s the one he got an assist for
Apart from his terrible finishing at Wolves I thought he played decent. He never hides when it’s not going his way. He has been a lot better than he was last season

Mahrez left the pitch in Madrid on the 85th minute. City were then leading by two goals. After that, Hell broke loose :(
That game was the epitome of one of those nights. We could play that game a hundred times and we would win ninety nine times. My only worry is that Real can only ride their luck so many times and will probably get battered by Liverpool.

Reason he plays really well for england ..they have a striker , wait and see what happens next season before writing him off, he is a winger with sensational numbers all without a striker
When we have a striker will he then have great touch, control, vision and passing? I'm not being facetious, just curious as to how these skills can be there with one and hiding when there isn't

I suspect he plays well for England is because the games are a lot more open.

When we have a striker will he then have great touch, control, vision and passing? I'm not being facetious, just curious as to how these skills can be there with one and hiding when there isn't

I suspect he plays well for England is because the games are a lot more open.

Last time we had a striker he had 25 goals and 17 assists. So vision and passing seemed alright.

I'll never understand why you care so much more about his touch than Pep Guardiola does. You'd think after 6 years of Pep choosing to play him over more technical players, after seeing him climb up the clubs all time goalscorer list, after seeing him be a vital player in 10 trophy wins you'd realise that actually it's not that big a deal.

It seems pretty obvious to me that if Guardiola, with all the money and players at his disposal, picks Sterling to play 291 times for him then either 1) His technical ability is much better than your clearly biased mind thinks, or 2) It just doesn't fucking matter.

Last time we had a striker he had 25 goals and 17 assists. So vision and passing seemed alright.

I'll never understand why you care so much more about his touch than Pep Guardiola does. You'd think after 6 years of Pep choosing to play him over more technical players, after seeing him climb up the clubs all time goalscorer list, after seeing him be a vital player in 10 trophy wins you'd realise that actually it's not that big a deal.

It seems pretty obvious to me that if Guardiola, with all the money and players at his disposal, picks Sterling to play 291 times for him then either 1) His technical ability is much better than your clearly biased mind thinks, or 2) It just doesn't fucking matter.
Do you believe he has good technical skills and we see them week in week out because I don't.

I see what I see and have no bias

Reason he plays really well for england ..they have a striker , wait and see what happens next season before writing him off, he is a winger with sensational numbers all without a striker
As much as I think he's not good enough for us I think you are right to give him a season with Haaland.

You have bias , you have admitted you didnt rate him from the very start and whatever he does you wont give him any credit
Karen. Please show some intelligence

Not rating someone does not mean I am unable to praise when I perceive warranted.

I know you watch this particular thread with some vigour, so you would have seen both positive and negative comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.