#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw someone on Reddit claiming a bloke ran over and grabbed a hold of him after the game and had to be wrestled off by security. Guessing it's bullshit because I'd imagine it would have been all over the news immediately.

Should give him a run out in the middle on the weekend. See if he can be a solution in the middle this season. Hes the only one in the team we know is definitely cable of scoring around 20 league goals a season.

Freakish and Torrez have moved in on his real estate. Torrez is a Pep project Grealish is the 100,000,000 man

Sterling is blowing in the wind, he is going to have to show something in these cameos or cup games or he will be getting splinters in his arse all season. Rightly so.

That England form is not fooling Pep.

Can get an increase in salary if you not getting minutes on the pitch.

While I get your general point about numbers not being everything for certain players, I think a lot of managers would actually take Lampard ahead of Iniesta at least. Really depends on their setup and style of play.
Any Manager making that decision should be shot

Ask José Mourinho circa 2005 which he'd rather have in his team
Yeah for me it's a bit like KDB vs Silva. Different strokes for different folks.

As an aside I'd prefer Iniesta but Lampard is one of the most underrated midfielders of the past few years. He's in many ways the midfielder a lot of people have pretended Scholes was since he retired.

Yeah for me it's a bit like KDB vs Silva. Different strokes for different folks.

As an aside I'd prefer Iniesta but Lampard is one of the most underrated midfielders of the past few years. He's in many ways the midfielder a lot of people have pretended Scholes was since he retired.

Yeah stylistically my preference would also be for Iniesta, but Lampard was a hell of a player. Just shy of 200 career goals from central midfield, ridiculous

Clearly his form doesn't warrant him being a regular starter now but, are you thinking that fallout has contributed to his loss of form?

Raheem was always a player who played himself into form if he had a bad spell but now he’s doesn’t have the chance to do so, which many will think is fair enough.

Just thinking that the fall out maybe rubbed Pep up the wrong way enough for him to not be willing to throw Raz so many bones anymore.

In that sense maybe it has contributed but there’s so much competition in those wide positions that you need to be on it all the time and if the manager is pissed off with you then you need to show your best even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.