7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Bazzmand Show

1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
2. Their stadium is a piece of shite shed. And we always lose their...
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.
7. Did I mention that there manager is a whining goggle eyed bastard?

Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.

Dont forget about their manager.

8. they're shell suit wearing robbing scousers who can't speak proper<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:14 am --<br /><br />9. they literally only have one song

Bazzmand Show said:
Wouldn't mind Cahill actually; good squad player (but he'd have to get rid of that stupid "punching the corner flag" celebration). BTW, what was that about their manager?

Only 7 Reasons? Thats a shock, think we have a closet scouser on our hands.

Bazzmand Show said:

their
  –pronoun
a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.

there
  –adverb
in or at that place (opposed to here): She is there now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.