7 year old child stabbed to death in bolton

Absolutely heartbreaking, as a dad of two daughters and granddad of two little granddaughters, I can only imagine how this must feel, it’s knocked me sick , a beautiful little girls life gone, and a family left with a lifetime of devastation and sadness, sincerely hope somehow they can begin to come to terms with what’s happened although I very much doubt it, but my very best wishes and sincere condolences regardless to them all .

Last edited:
I know there is a hell of a lot of major issues going on at the moment and have not looked at much news but I cant recall much media coverage on this tragic event, if it would have happened in Hyde Pk or the like it would be all over the news
Some poor soul of a Bolton girl loses her life not such a big thing
Reminds me of the McCann loss of their girl if it was a northern girl it would not even be remembered to date by most of the country

I know there is a hell of a lot of major issues going on at the moment and have not looked at much news but I cant recall much media coverage on this tragic event, if it would have happened in Hyde Pk or the like it would be all over the news
Some poor soul of a Bolton girl loses her life not such a big thing
Reminds me of the McCann loss of their girl if it was a northern girl it would not even be remembered to date by most of the country
I think you may be over-thinking that. It coincided with wall to wall coverage of Covid-19 and that is probably the only reason this sailed under the radar

90668554_3677049919031667_4972653491097960448_o.jpg

How could anyone, even someone with mental health issues, hurt such an innocent child?

My heart goes out to Emily and her poor family who have to come to terms with such a senseless loss.

Such a tragic end to a very short life and such a beautiful little girl. An only child too. So heartbreaking for the parents and all her family. Heaven knows how you begin to get over this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.