8.30am kick off for me...

Mad Eyed Screamer

So it's now 10pm, had a few beers and off to bed.
Alarm set for 8am...... though expect to be awake well before then.....

Safe trip for all those travelling to Newcastle - and a joyous trip back :)

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same for me! A bloody mary always sorts me out for the early kick-offs.

had run out so went and got myself another 6 of my lucky beer ... had one before WBA home and one every game since<br /><br />-- Sat May 05, 2012 9:35 pm --<br /><br />
Chingon said:
8:30 for me, 5:30am for my old man.

can't imagine doing it on the west coast. was bad enough for me when i was central time based

andrewmswift said:
had run out so went and got myself another 6 of my lucky beer ... had one before WBA home and one every game since

-- Sat May 05, 2012 9:35 pm --

Chingon said:
8:30 for me, 5:30am for my old man.

can't imagine doing it on the west coast. was bad enough for me when i was central time based

All I can say for us West Coasters is God bless DVR. I'll be around 10 am. 4 kids and Sunday is the only day I can sleep in a little.

i've been in london for the past couple years, moving back to california soon...i'm dreading having to wake up at insane hours on the weekends. dvr helps, but i seem to always stumble upon the score somewhere before i finish the match. i guess i'll have to decide which is the lesser of two evils!

7:30am here. Plan on getting up 15 minutes before kickoff (probably hit the snooze once) and go back to sleep watching the United game. Got my own Sunday league game at 3pm local so I need to get some rest...

I'd rather it be 5:30am kickoff as I am a night owl and regularly stay up past 5am.

cleav said:
i've been in london for the past couple years, moving back to california soon...i'm dreading having to wake up at insane hours on the weekends. dvr helps, but i seem to always stumble upon the score somewhere before i finish the match. i guess i'll have to decide which is the lesser of two evils!

that's bewildering. just don't look at twitter or the internet before you watch it

10.30pm for me. Just hope I don't end up too ratarsed to not be able to see the game by the time it starts. Actually, that might be for the best!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.