8.30am kick off for me...

Half seven a.m. on FSC for me, unfortunately. Living in Chicago means I can't do EVERY game in England, but was there for the Rag game and will be there for the QPR game. Thank goodness I have an understanding sister-in-law and a brother (in Dukinfield) who is an even bigger fan that me!

He and his misses will be at the Newcastle game, then to a local pub to watch the Rags if his hotel room does not have SKY!! So, not only do I WANT to see it live, but the phone will be ringing immediately after the full time whistle, so I HAVE TO watch it at 0730am or I will find out before I see it!

Plus, AS IT HAPPENS IS ALWAYS BEST! Imagine watching the 1-0 KNOWING it was 1-0?! Nah, seeing it happen when it happens is what it is all about....even when it is the middle of the night in Hong Kong!!!

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!

Up now ready to get coach to Newcastle in an hour, had a bad nights kip woke up in cold sweats at one stage, fingers crossed that I'll be able to party at 3pm today.

Its a 6pm kick off for me in Sri Lanka.

Is it really 44 years ago that I was on the coach from Stockport to Newcastle. A young lad of 16.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.