8 | Mateo Kovačić - 2024/25

Don't think he's good enough to play that holding role. His work off of the ball is lacking.

Also, today it backfired but he's the player the opposition allow a shitload of space on the edge and that usually works for them. I'm convinced Bernardo could do that job better.

i’ve never seen a player score 2 goals and get so much crap.

he’s allegedly playing w injections, broke a toe during the inter milan game.

Don't think he's good enough to play that holding role. His work off of the ball is lacking.

Also, today it backfired but he's the player the opposition allow a shitload of space on the edge and that usually works for them. I'm convinced Bernardo could do that job better.
surprised we've not seen the Kova/Stones pairing as yet. That would be my answer for now but probably means dropping Rico which would be a shame.

Beautiful second goal. Developing a handy trait of finding space on the edge of the area. It was hit shot vs Arsenal which we rebounded.

He looked fucked at the end, though. Hands on knees at every break from 85 minutes onwards.

He could do with a partner in midfield. Either one who’ll sit with him (Stones or a stay back Gundo) or one with energy (Lewis).

Teething problems while we figure out being Rodri-less while will be ironed out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.