8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Think Alvarez might drop to the bench after his exploits in South America, meaning Bernie and Foden rotating RW and number 8.

The question is then, Doku or is Grealish fit?
Number 8. In days gone by it used to be called the inside right, the number 10 being the inside left. Collectively they were both called inside forwards which came to an end with the game going tactical with 433 and 442 and the like. Sorry to be a bit pedantic but I don't think Pep thinks of numbers or systems, I just think he expects his players to be versatile and with the ability to read how a game is going and to adapt accordingly.

Number 8. In days gone by it used to be called the inside right, the number 10 being the inside left. Collectively they were both called inside forwards which came to an end with the game going tactical with 433 and 442 and the like. Sorry to be a bit pedantic but I don't think Pep thinks of numbers or systems, I just think he expects his players to be versatile and with the ability to read how a game is going and to adapt accordingly.
He wouldn’t play Phillips where Alvarez plays, so he will have player zones. Not the conventional ones, I grant you.

He back tomorrow or not, can't make out what pep was saying in the presser

He back tomorrow or not, can't make out what pep was saying in the presser
Hard to tell really. Sounds like tomorrow might be too soon but I reckon he'll be back for Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.