8 points ahead with 6 to play & they finish second.

oakiecokie said:
Pam said:
At least Arsenal won't be out to stifle us, like the Stokes and Mackens of this world.

For me this was one of the best games I`ve seen at City this season,with great end to end stuff from both teams.

I know what you're saying - however Swansea didn't try to stifle us and they passed us to death

dont kid yaselves second it is i hope and not third. if third then ta ta mancini.. we live now in hope.. tut tut!!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 pm --<br /><br />eh!! bluemoon have still not put the clock forward an hour, the lazy bar stewards...

I infamously didnt gave up in the 90th minute v Gillingham so with 7 to go am no where close to surrender.

Mon the blues!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 am --<br /><br />The history is theirs, the future is ours #Together

Let's be poitive,rags lose to qpr,city beat arsenal and the gap is then 2pts,title race back on!!

If we match their result, it will put the matter back in the mix.

People should remember how quickly things can change in football, as Tottenham "Mind The Gap" Rot Spurs can testify.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We shall be triumphant.

On this holy day, step forwards a vision.

By next Saturday evening, we will be top again.

Here endeth the lesson.

I was quietly confident until I read this.

No offence Tolmie, your match day predictions have been awful over the last couple of weeks!

Mat01706 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We shall be triumphant.

On this holy day, step forwards a vision.

By next Saturday evening, we will be top again.

Here endeth the lesson.

I was quietly confident until I read this.

No offence Tolmie, your match day predictions have been awful over the last couple of weeks!

They were mainly predicting United's!!

I think United will win 13-0 today.

qpr rolled over at home for them today isn't going to be any different ( fucking hate mark hughes)

united 4-1

city 2-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.