8 year old girl disowned after being raped

That is just horrid, FFS little girl gets raped and is abandoned by her parents.

The 14 year old AND the parents are just sick fucks, the younger offenders I dont know what to think of them.

Most likely the young ones where manipulated by the 14 year old, they still need sorting though.

sickening, just sickening. How you can disown your 8 year old child after that is well beyond my thinking.

One sick fucking world we live in eh? Some people just deserve a long painful death.

I hope their fucking parents get raped just to see just how much that girl is going through. As for the boys well they'll get tortured wherever they go anyway once inmates find out.

This is the second one of these dreadful cases I've seen this last week. The other one is in Brazil where a 9 year-old is pregnant by her step-father and the bloody archbishop is threatening to excomunicate the doctors if they give her an abortion. Her age is bad enough but she is physically too small to go through with it, she would probably die in the process not to mention the trauma the poor little thing has already had to go through - no wonder bloody priests are men!!

refmum said:
This is the second one of these dreadful cases I've seen this last week. The other one is in Brazil where a 9 year-old is pregnant by her step-father and the bloody archbishop is threatening to excomunicate the doctors if they give her an abortion. Her age is bad enough but she is physically too small to go through with it, she would probably die in the process not to mention the trauma the poor little thing has already had to go through - no wonder bloody priests are men!!

Terrible world, can see how this kinda stuff even enters peoples mind.

Nice to see religion take all sencxe out of the matter. Plus what are the chances of the baby surviving birth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.