80+ Children Killed in Pakistan

The worlds a fucked up place with many fucked up people, that anyone can even consider the harming let alone killing of kids is I whole world of shit.
civilisation in many ways is devolving.

bumbleblue said:
metalblue said:
Balti said:
anyone who won't simply condemn the organised cold clinical mass murder of innocent children, or any innocent person at all, without caveat, is a part of the problem

^This. Brilliantly put.
+1
+2 PSYOPS is a disgusting tool of war , burning the schools down ,and now this .

This is happening every other week in Pakistan,if its not markets or buses its mosques or any other easy target.
This one by the look of it isnt sectarian but they really dont need much of an excuse.
Its always someone else at fault,the fuckers used the $/£ given them to fight terror to arm for a possible war with India.
And thats from everybodys fav, wikileaks.
Terrible atrocity but it wont be the last,you would think the Armed forces leaders would now want to sort these lunatics out.
RIP.

bluemanc said:
This is happening every other week in Pakistan,if its not markets or buses its mosques or any other easy target.
This one by the look of it isnt sectarian but they really dont need much of an excuse.
Its always someone else at fault,the fuckers used the $/£ given them to fight terror to arm for a possible war with India.
And thats from everybodys fav, wikileaks.
Terrible atrocity but it wont be the last,you would think the Armed forces leaders would now want to sort these lunatics out.
RIP.

These kind of ignorant opinions really does not help the situation,you say that the aid given to pakistan is used in kashmir,the lost to pakistan economy is 5 times more than the aid that has been since the war on terror,these are not stories these are facts ,and todays attack responseability is claimed by ttp and the head of ttp is maulvi fazlulah who is currently in afghanistan and is an indian asset as it helps them fight proxy war in pakistan

People like to think its all pakistan,s fault but does this thought ever occur to you that the war in afghanistan is the result of this,those who commit such acts are made to think targeting pakistan is targeting US and pakistanis are not muslims ,and then people have the audacity to talk about aid etc, go offer 100000 to the parents who lost there child today or whose father never came home frm work
traggic indeed

and furthermore some on here were pointing out about what bbc had to say and the facts there putting forward,well bbc etc also made you believe that saddam hussain iraq had weapons of mass destruction and were the most dangerous regime in the world so they should be uprooted asap,so blair and bush could go into iraq and look what happened after that,,did anyone found those wmds ?if not did anyone held them responseable ? no ,nobody gave a fuck and then they turned iraq into,a living hell,what about the millions iraqis that died ,were there life not valuable as youres ? and now iraqis are dying at the hands of isis,,was that the democracy they were trying to bring into iraq? irony after all that was they give obama a noble peace prize and made blair the special envoy for that reigion

best of luck with forming your intellect on the likes of bbc,cnn

Love Bites and Everything said:
Evil bastards.

Agree with Balti, anyone trying to rationalise this or do anything other than condemn it flatly, including blaming 'the west', should hang their heads in shame.

Sadly, it is often the way with Muslims, I find. In situations such as this, for many of them there is a 'but'. A reason, an excuse, mitigating circumstances, another side to the story........ wrong! They're evil bastard and it's about some very powerful members of their own religion stood up and tackled them rather than turning a blind eye and/or funding them.
There's no way powerful members of their own religion will stand up to them mate, education is the one thing these religious idiots detest once people except education they may just begin to see through the fairy tales they peddle and that is the very last thing on their minds.
Shooting young children how brave is that, just how this vermin are eradicated I don't know because anyone who doesn't follow their crack pot ideas seems to be fair game.

Oh FFS, WTF? Yet more proof of how education and religion are natural enemies.

Love Bites and Everything said:
Evil bastards.

Agree with Balti, anyone trying to rationalise this or do anything other than condemn it flatly, including blaming 'the west', should hang their heads in shame.

Sadly, it is often the way with Muslims, I find. In situations such as this, for many of them there is a 'but'. A reason, an excuse, mitigating circumstances, another side to the story........ wrong! They're evil bastard and it's about some very powerful members of their own religion stood up and tackled them rather than turning a blind eye and/or funding them.
Well wait until Bigga gets on here and he'll blame Gandhi, Jesus, you and me before he'll condemn Muslim wanker murdering jihadists

This is so horrific that I feel I cant even find the right words to say how shocked/upset I am. How can any human being even contemplate doing something like this. Sometimes I despair for the human race.

The worst thing I think could happen to a person is to lose a child. All those poor families. RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.