80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe he has the ability or the intelligence to succeed at city, his decision making is poor, he is making up the numbers at the moment as we have a small squad.

Since the "prem soon come" moment he has gone downhill fast and every time he plays I don't see any sign of recovery, I can understand loaning him just in case he needs a bump start at a team where he will get much more game time in case he comes good cut I wouldn't be upset if he was to leave, with a buyback just in case.

I don't believe he has the ability or the intelligence to succeed at city, his decision making is poor, he is making up the numbers at the moment as we have a small squad.

Since the "prem soon come" moment he has gone downhill fast and every time he plays I don't see any sign of recovery, I can understand loaning him just in case he needs a bump start at a team where he will get much more game time in case he comes good cut I wouldn't be upset if he was to leave, with a buyback just in case.
He needs to be playing, week in, week out.
A loan to a Championship side would do him good

How many starts has he had? You can not judge a young player after half dozen games! Played mature a different ages

How many starts has he had? You can not judge a young player after half dozen games! Played mature a different ages
I don't think we are the place to risk playing him from the start though, unfortunately he hasn't shown that when he has had game time we can trust him with starts, which I do think he could benefit from a loan and we get to see if he shows any progression if he does get consistent starts.

I don't think we are the place to risk playing him from the start though, unfortunately he hasn't shown that when he has had game time we can trust him with starts, which I do think he could benefit from a loan and we get to see if he shows any progression if he does get consistent starts.

He did when he first came into the team he had a bad injury that set him back and not even established players been getting starts when you have to win every game the best players start.

I think that’s incredibly harsh on a player who’s barely been given a chance and been injured. If he didn’t have the intelligence or good decision making I don’t think he’d be in the squad or be trusted to come off the bench

He’s 100% has the potential, but he’s a young player so it’s hard to predict. I don’t get why your so quick to write off one of our own young lads

I think that’s incredibly harsh on a player who’s barely been given a chance and been injured. If he didn’t have the intelligence or good decision making I don’t think he’d be in the squad or be trusted to come off the bench

He’s 100% has the potential, but he’s a young player so it’s hard to predict. I don’t get why your so quick to write off one of our own young lads

I do think he has had chances though and I agree he hasn't had the starts but he doesn't warrant them based on what he has done when he has come on.

I think he is getting rose tinted views from alot of people because of where he is from, I think when you compare him to Rico Lewis they are poles apart from what they have delivered with the opportunities they have been given.

I imagine Rico will most certainly be a part of the team for years to come but I would send Cole on loan to someone like Dortmund to see if he has what it takes without risking our own games which is how I feel when he is playing. I will happily hold my hands up and say I am wrong if he does prove me wrong, I just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.