80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see all the 10p scouts have him marked as a flop with a poor attitude, City have a manager that hates poor attitudes and ships those players out asap.

Yet Cole is still here, retained ahead of others who were sent out on loan, you really think he has a bad attitude.

Strange.

I haven't seen any accusations of a poor/bad attitude.

Well, you can't read very well then, I could have added your judgment of no fire in his belly if you wanted.

That is equally as bad tbh

No it isnt,not remotely.

It means exactly what i've spelled out.......he needs more aggression and fight in his game,knowing when to switch on and learning an awareness that only comes with experience.....it has nothing to do with a 'bad' attitude....he just needs to reprogramme his approach somewhat.Spending too long in the EDS or on the bench will not have aided him on that score.

McAtee was very similar (before the Blades environment woke him up,and taught him physicality) many of our academy kids are,they get into a comfort zone playing at that standard,and when they eventually move on or get an opportunity at a higher level..... they need something of a rocket up their arse to reignite the spark.

I'll repeat,as it seems its necessary......The kid is super talented,the raw ability is there,he just needs to learn the dirty side.

He should have gone on loan 12 months ago (another repeat).

No it isnt,not remotely.

It means exactly what i've spelled out.......he needs more aggression and fight in his game,knowing when to switch on and learning an awareness that only comes with experience.....it has nothing to do with a 'bad' attitude....he just needs to reprogramme his approach somewhat.Spending too long in the EDS or on the bench will not have aided him on that score.

McAtee was very similar (before the Blades environment woke him up,and taught him physicality) many of our academy kids are,they get into a comfort zone playing at that standard,and when they eventually move on or get an opportunity at a higher level..... they need something of a rocket up their arse to reignite the spark.

I'll repeat,as it seems its necessary......The kid is super talented,the raw ability is there,he just needs to learn the dirty side.

He should have gone on loan 12 months ago (another repeat).
What you state here is a long way from claiming a player has no fire in his belly like you did a page or three back.

Other people have said he has a poor attitude on a couple of posts up said a poor mental attitude lol if he has a poor mental attitude he would be nowhere near our first team training pitch.

As for McAtee, we will have to see what it taught him if he gets a chance to do so.

There will be a reason he didn't go out on loan, an injury early in the season cost him dear and possibly upset whatever plan Pep had in mind for him.
We will never know now.

Though my post was mainly for all the people seemingly gleeful in their knowledge that he is a flop and will never make it at City.

Now that is just weird from fans of a club.

What you state here is a long way from claiming a player has no fire in his belly like you did a page or three back.

Other people have said he has a poor attitude on a couple of posts up said a poor mental attitude lol if he has a poor mental attitude he would be nowhere near our first team training pitch.

As for McAtee, we will have to see what it taught him if he gets a chance to do so.

There will be a reason he didn't go out on loan, an injury early in the season cost him dear and possibly upset whatever plan Pep had in mind for him.
We will never know now.

Though my post was mainly for all the people seemingly gleeful in their knowledge that he is a flop and will never make it at City.

Now that is just weird from fans of a club.

Then,not for the first time,im guilty of not elaborating on my terminology and expecting people to be on my (seemingly somewhat individual) wavelength.

I thought my supporting evidence would have been explanation enough.

I'm one of the academy kids biggest supporters,but i will bring up their deficiencies and areas i believe they can better themselves......as i alluded to,where applicable....i'm attributing much of that blame on the way the club handles most.

Then,not for the first time,im guilty of not elaborating on my terminology and expecting people to be on my (seemingly somewhat individual) wavelength.

I thought my supporting evidence would have been explanation enough.

I'm one of the academy kids biggest supporters,but i will bring up their deficiencies and areas i believe they can better themselves......as i alluded to,where applicable....i'm attributing much of that blame on the way the club handles most.
Do remember, I only posted about people saying he had a bad attitude, you jumped in at this point.

I had no problem with what you posted second time, hinted at by saying this was a long way from your earlier post of no fire in the belly.

Again though, bringing up deficiencies is fine but unless you failed to read the thread there are a lot of odd posters not doing this, again which I alluded to with an example.

No loan for Cole will only have been on Pep's orders not the club.

Do remember, I only posted about people saying he had a bad attitude, you jumped in at this point.

I had no problem with what you posted second time, hinted at by saying this was a long way from your earlier post of no fire in the belly.

Again though, bringing up deficiencies is fine but unless you failed to read the thread there are a lot of odd posters not doing this, again which I alluded to with an example.

No loan for Cole will only have been on Pep's orders not the club.

I genuinely hadn't seen any 'bad' attitude posts hence why i initially responded.

Anyway,we seem to be on a similar page now any confusion has been cleared up ;-)

As for the loan,i think Pep fucked that one up.

Cole will make a lot of people look very silly next season. He has had constant niggling injuries all year and when he got fit we were right in the title run in. Just look at his highlights from the Youth team for fucks sake, I don't care what level of football it is, he's different class.

Far too many want to throw a young player on the scrap heap if he comes into the team and doesn't dominate straight away.

Very little patience from some fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.