80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously limited action but thought he looked very solid yesterday when he came on. Despite not getting a ton of game time thus far, I’d like to see him get some minutes in at least one of the Copenhagen matches

I think his finishing is possibly his best attribute. He's ice cold in front of goal and often finishes like an out and out striker. He would already be starting every week for plenty of teams in the Premier League.

Kinda hope he gets rotated RW rather than LW.

But I can see why, Pep seems to like Foden RW, and Mahrez plays there too.

Pretty much Jack is the LW, maybe Alvarez plays LW in an inside role more to let a wide dribbler on the right like Cole work. Hope this is tried.

It’s what pep did with foden and we were all saying the same things then! “He needs to play him in his rightful place” on the right or midfield!

I believe Pep does this to improve the player ! Foden plays on the left now he looks a natural..

It’s what pep did with foden and we were all saying the same things then! “He needs to play him in his rightful place” on the right or midfield!

I believe Pep does this to improve the player ! Foden plays on the left now he looks a natural..
I thought Foden has been playing on the Right?

Obviously limited action but thought he looked very solid yesterday when he came on. Despite not getting a ton of game time thus far, I’d like to see him get some minutes in at least one of the Copenhagen matches

Thought that myself. He didn't really look like one of the kids anymore, just looked like he belonged and that he knew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.