800 days

It is also 767 days since anyone other than City won a major domestic trophy.

....or in other words...

767 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 66,268,800 seconds
  • 1,104,480 minutes
  • 18,408 hours
  • 767 days
  • 109 weeks and 4 days
  • 210.14% of a common year (365 days)
I’m bored!

City have been Premier League champions for 800 consecutive days today
Sky would’ve had a day to celebrate if it had been the rags or the mourners

Sky are clearly waiting to unleash the Dipperthon - some very sycophantic adverts already airing. They will have wall to wall coverage of the greatest and most deserving league champions ever in a few weeks. Might have to go into hiding.

Its 2594 days since United last finished above us in the league table....and 2241 days since Charlton 'guaranteed' they would finish above us.

With next season stating early they'll have the least time and therefore the worst defence of the title in history.

We held on for 800 days couldn’t be prouder of the team. We’ve dominated this country for two years. We’ll be back better than ever next season. We’re spoilt now, never in my wildest dreams did I think we would what we’ve done. Keep our heads high and win everything else. Let’s have it

It is also 767 days since anyone other than City won a major domestic trophy.

You have to say that this really is an incredible fact !

Especially as everyone is clear that for most or all of that time, Liverpool had the best front three, best centre-back, best left and right full-backs, and best goalie (plus "Hendo" who is apparently now the best midfielder) ... not just in England, but probably the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.