87 | James McAtee - 2024/25

I'm really looking forward to seeing McAtee get a decent run out in pre-season. He's definitely got the ability, just needs to be given game time. Maybe the club are wary of repeating the mistake they made with Cole Palmer.

When you look at him play, you can just see that he is the real deal, at least in terms of skill and vision. Could he be kicked out of games? Maybe. He's got a very slight frame. I think that's the only question mark. Then there is of course the mental one: the sheer, cussed determination to succeed at his chosen club. But that, only time will reveal.
Oscar, Rico. James maybe? Exciting times.

I thought he did ok, just didn’t get on the ball enough. But I think being subbed off at halftime suggests Pep wasn’t entirely happy with the performance

I thought he did ok, just didn’t get on the ball enough. But I think being subbed off at halftime suggests Pep wasn’t entirely happy with the performance
It was a friendly - everyone was being given time. Only Lewis and Bobb stayed on for the whole game

Still looks a very tidy player, wonder if that's gonna be enough though to keep him out of a loan.

If I remember rightly he did well last pre season which is why Pep was annoyed that he wanted to go back to Sheffield. I hope we see him stay and get gradual minutes. Certainly something to training with world class players day in day out. Would limit any minutes for Lewis in midfield though, but happy with him as a inverted RB

Bobb on the wing, McAtee in the middle, Rico at RB. Perrone to go back out on loan and maybe next year Kov/Nunes go and he gets a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.