89 points

Anyone remember the last time we finished on 89 points?
That famous Sergio moment in 2012 wasn't it?.

As amazing as that moment was, it seemed to have cursed final days of the season for good.

Since then it's been relegation battles in which the bottom three on the final day, are the three that go down anyway, or pointless "The quest to find out who finishes fourth" all while the relegation places and title have already been decided, all accompanied with social media lies someone has scored elsewhere (It happened in 2013 in which Spurs fans were lied to Newcastle scored and twice at Leicester today).

As amazing as the final day was last season, it hasn't been anywhere as close as 2012. Thankfully I did "drink it in" as just like the commentary said..... we won't see anything like it again and he is still right today.

Anyone remember the last time we finished on 89 points?
2012 although I’d imagine that’s not what you’re really asking….
We got 86 two seasons ago, 81 the season before that and have only got more than that 3 times ever so, if you’re suggesting it’s a poor season, it’s not.

Thankfully not as nerve racking as that last day. Sadly not as memorable as that last day. The former took about a month to sink in. I‘m just to the right of Vinnie’s head.

Attachments

• 814BF405-AE5A-4A77-8FE3-E8E4E5FDF587.jpeg
    814BF405-AE5A-4A77-8FE3-E8E4E5FDF587.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 52

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.