9/11 - More evidence it was set up by people in the shadows

Johnsonontheleft said:
If this was a thread about a potential conspiracy surrounding the holocaust, Damo probably would have deleted it by now.

People are arrested for questioning the origins of the holocaust, yet we allow twats to argue that 9/11 was an inside job just because they hate America. It's fucking scandalous, I'm glad that Liverpool player got in trouble for it and the twats on this thread should know better and realise the extent of their hypocrisy.
So, being chucked in prison for asking questions is alright by you?

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods"- Einstein

-dabz- said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
If this was a thread about a potential conspiracy surrounding the holocaust, Damo probably would have deleted it by now.

People are arrested for questioning the origins of the holocaust, yet we allow twats to argue that 9/11 was an inside job just because they hate America. It's fucking scandalous, I'm glad that Liverpool player got in trouble for it and the twats on this thread should know better and realise the extent of their hypocrisy.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods"- Einstein

No, I'm a great believer in free speech, but I can't stand hypocrisy.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Actually, I wouldn't have. In the space of a week, I was called both a Zionist and a Nazi on a thread about the Holocaust.

No he wouldn't. Damocles is one of the few on this forum who genuinely supports free speech. However, this is a private forum and we have no right to free speech on here so the mods can delete what the fuck they want and don't have to make any justification to the likes of you Jotl.

Johnsonontheleft said:
-dabz- said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Who's hypocrisy? The powers that be for jailing one and not the other? Whoever you're refering to, jailing someone for their beliefs smells of dictatorship to me.
And as regards to the "twats" you refer to, do you mean these-
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHo5hNCvLb4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
And here is another "twat" if ever you saw one..
<a class="postlink" href="http://beforeitsnews.com/story/931/331/Exclusive:_Last_Man_Out_Makes_Shocking_9_11_Disclosure.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://beforeitsnews.com/story/931/331/ ... osure.html</a>
Another fucking tin-foil wearing loony-
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTeQQsd_Bo&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
Oh look...more nutjobs-
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/911-families-to-march-on-city-hall-as-city-seeks-to-stop-fresh-probe-of-attacks-from-going-on-november-ballot-61092957.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 92957.html</a>

Johnsonontheleft said:
-dabz- said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Sorry Jonno, you are sooooooooooooo wrong mate, so so wrong. Also, you talk of Hypocrisy and the same time go on about banging people away and shuttin' people down for DARING to question that 9/11 was a complete fkin set up? so the families of the deceased are twats then are they for themselves believing that there is a very large rat to be smelt?

You talk of free speech but...............

These days you can't qustion fuk all without the usual muppets shutting you down with their coward screeches of Nazi,Wacko, non-patriot, if you have your own thoughts and dare have an opinion that 1000s and 1000s share by the way, you are castigated as a one of the above, and more!

now thats what i call nazism and pure jak boot material. CCCHHILLLLOUT MAAAN.

I read a book on holiday about 9/11, was called 102 minutes and was all about what happened in the towers. Those people that know me will understand i dont read books but i was on holiday for 2 weeks. Anyway people should read it as its just eye witness view accounts and people who died explaining there story. Helped me understand alot. Only problem is it made me believe more than ever that then twin towers would always be able to fall thanks to a few people involved in the construction.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I read a book on holiday about 9/11, was called 102 minutes and was all about what happened in the towers. Those people that know me will understand i dont read books but i was on holiday for 2 weeks. Anyway people should read it as its just eye witness view accounts and people who died explaining there story. Helped me understand alot. Only problem is it made me believe more than ever that then twin towers would always be able to fall thanks to a few people involved in the construction.

and people who died explaining there story.

now that's some book!!!!

denislawsbackheel said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

and people who died explaining there story.

now that's some book!!!!
Penguin books present "from beyond the grave", soon to be a documentary series on National Geographic channel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.