9-11

From my understanding, the actual 9/11 was a conspiracy. The planes did fly into the towers however they did not do enough to make the towers drop. The US government then fitted explosives to bring it down. I remember that an explosives expert was interviewed and asked how long it would take to bring down buildings the size of the towers. He replied with 'a couple of weeks' yet the US government managed to do it within a couple of days.

summerseat blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is it just me or does dids not even answer a question or picks out a part ignores evidence presented then spouts more nonsense because it's all fucking nonsense. CCTV which hasn't been invented. Why a flight instructor carries more credence than a fire fighter regarding the attacks, ignoring the fact 2 of them had pilot licences, seeing a pic of a damaged beyond repair WTC6 then still declaring it was pulled despite the fact it stood right next to tower 1

Every time I read his post ignoring the question and spouting more crap I just want to scream
wtc6 never collapsed . wct7 collapsed

Yes I know

summerseat blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is it just me or does dids not even answer a question or picks out a part ignores evidence presented then spouts more nonsense because it's all fucking nonsense. CCTV which hasn't been invented. Why a flight instructor carries more credence than a fire fighter regarding the attacks, ignoring the fact 2 of them had pilot licences, seeing a pic of a damaged beyond repair WTC6 then still declaring it was pulled despite the fact it stood right next to tower 1

Every time I read his post ignoring the question and spouting more crap I just want to scream
wtc6 never collapsed . wct7 collapsed
You tell didactic that.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 pm --<br /><br />
summerseat blue said:
one of the weirdest things to happen on that day was that the BBC reported that the WTC7 had collaped, but you could still see it standing behind the reporter.
Read the thread all the way through before posting as it makes things easier

The_Mo said:
From my understanding, the actual 9/11 was a conspiracy. The planes did fly into the towers however they did not do enough to make the towers drop. The US government then fitted explosives to bring it down. I remember that an explosives expert was interviewed and asked how long it would take to bring down buildings the size of the towers. He replied with 'a couple of weeks' yet the US government managed to do it within a couple of days.

Sorry but your understanding is incorrect.

The_Mo said:
You think explosives brought the towers down or you're ridiculing that idea?

SWP's back said:
The_Mo said:
The explosives. The way the towers came down, watch the videos, it was impossible for them to come down at such an angle with the way the 'terrorists' flew the planes into them.
I also cannot remember the name of the video, but the former chief of the military, he also had loads of other honours for the US military, thought it was an inside job himself. Google it and you might find something!

SWP's back said:
The_Mo said:

If you read it through it actually he is saying that the explosives were fitted AFTER the planes hit the towers !!! unbelievable Jeff...

I remember reading a testimony from a former WTC security guard somewhere they had bomb sniffing dogs guarding the towers in the weeks leading up to 9/11 due to numerous telephoned threats but a week beforehand the building was completely evacuated as part of a 'drill' bomb dogs included. I'll try and find the source

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
SWP's back said:
The_Mo said:

If you read it through it actually he is saying that the explosives were fitted AFTER the planes hit the towers !!! unbelievable Jeff...
No, that is what the US government said. That the explosives were fitted after, as a controlled demolition. But as i said, the explosives expert said it would have took much longer, i.e. It was pre determined, everything was already set up.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
I remember reading a testimony from a former WTC security guard somewhere they had bomb sniffing dogs guarding the towers in the weeks leading up to 9/11 due to numerous telephoned threats but a week beforehand the building was completely evacuated as part of a 'drill' bomb dogs included. I'll try and find the source

Even so how long do you think it would take to rig two buildings that size with explosives for a controlled demolition ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.