9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another in a long line of people who say dumb, devisive shit to get attention.

The sad thing is that there are people who fall for it every day and give them the attention (money) they want.

@twosips does videos with him, spill the beans mate?

I think its pretty obvious really. It's his literal job to generate views and some are very good at it, because they know how to game it all. I'm amazed people get so worked up over it. That style of content isn't necessarily for me, but ya know, it isn't a crime to have a bad football take, though the internet would convince you it is! I just laugh it off and ignore it.

I think its pretty obvious really. It's his literal job to generate views and some are very good at it, because they know how to game it all. I'm amazed people get so worked up over it. That style of content isn't necessarily for me, but ya know, it isn't a crime to have a bad football take, though the internet would convince you it is! I just laugh it off and ignore it.
Thank you young man.

Its his literal job to generate clicks by saying things to people even he does not believe in? That does not make any sense... Isn't he at least supposed to be truthful, as best as he can, to the people who are listening to him?

It's more the fact this Rory bloke has a long history of shitting on City as a club in particular, the most obvious I've seen from anyone in the media at the moment, must feel threatened by the clubs success in comparison to Chelsea. Anyway the guy is a complete bellend and we've got Erling Haaland so that's all that matters :)

I keep telling my lad to ignore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.