9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunningham's Law states "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

duty_calls.png

Have all the Norwegian Rags jump ship now or what?
Norwegian rags are generally people who aren't interested in football but adpot a club to "support" as that seems to be a thing. The local dippers however is a completely different breed. Just as vile as their anglo-saxon counterparts. Whether anyone are jumping ship I don't know. But the press over here is absolutely unhinged and Haaland "news" is all over the place. He even made the biggest headlines the same day the cretins beat Bournemouth 9-0. Absolutely unheard of.

Started to see the start of his link up play second half. The team is still adapting to him yet.

Walker's got to square that one to him in the first 10 minutes or so
Agree but I think if he had scored we may have found out that Walker might have been slightly offside (not sure but it did look slightly)...But he should have squared it to at least have the question asked.

I thought he had a good game. Got a goal and his link up play had some decent ideas. He was one of our better players today in terms of general play, although that’s not difficult.

10 in 6 games is ridiculous, so even if he hasn’t banged in a hat-trick like the other games, it’s worth keeping a sense of perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.