9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always want to see Haaland get as many goals as he possibly can, but the sub makes sense. Secured the 3p. Risk nothing. Get a hungry starving Haaland in the weekend.

Can’t believe he got subbed. 1 goal away from 4 consecutive home hat tricks. Would probably never be repeated!!! And then we go and get a penalty ffs!!!!!
No that was never on since the Dortmund game at home was after the hat tricks against Palace and Forest and he scored only once.

I understand why Pep took him off at half time but I would have enjoyed watching him second half. I reckon it could have been about 8-0 if he'd stayed on the pitch. Copenhagen didn't play badly as such but I did think they were dropping a bit deep in that first half, and Haaland seemed to have the measure of their defence.

The inevitable hat trick was swiped away but come on, getting a joke, he throws more bunches than sweet pea

12 games in and I can categorically say he’s the best I’ve ever seen; best complement I can give is he makes me feel like a teenager, you know when you have no real idea of the landscape of things and fantasy is rarely reality; however, he’s ripping up the rule book…… an absolute phenom!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.