9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
brilliant player

his overall ability is criminally underrated as well

Even early in the season I was talking about his link up play and that it’s actually really good, but he wasn’t doing a lot of it, but you never see him really give the ball away cheaply. he protects the ball extremely well and finds a player.

when people compare players, everyone talks about how great Harry Kane is with his ability to link up and create (and he is excellent) but Haaland has more assists than him this season, so what does that say? It’s certainly doesn’t sound like a man that can only score and nothing else.

You don’t get to this level without genuine world class ability too, without it you would just be one of those really good goal-scorers that exist at conference level.

Where does Wout Weghorst rank on your scale of "wtf, he's the striker in a team battling for the Premier League". I'm so confused. You mean the premier league of turkey?
More the Chinese Superleague where they picked up their last gem from.

I love the first touch for his goal. KDB fires it into him reasonably quickly, I think expecting a first time finish, but Haaland kind of lets the ball just hit his left foot, he doesn’t really kick it. Takes the pace off nicely and then he’s rapid to get the shot off. Looks easy but he made it look that way.

I haven’t got one. It was with Shauny and Ian Wright. Here are some of the quotes from it:

‘Oh my God it was amazing, one of the best feelings of my whole life, haha, woah, amazing…
it’s already been fifteen minutes since I last scored a goal, I need more!…
People can say what they want about me, write what they want about me, but you all see what I do…
I’m going to do the typical boring English interview line now but, we showed great character tonight!…
Me and Kevin shared a special moment, looking into each other’s eyes, he loves me, and my celebration was on point, look at my knees, there’s blood on them, I love it!’
It was indeed a superb interview.i actually thought he said scoring the goal was the the best feeling of my life,but I may have misheard.
He was funny,cool,serious,incisive and 100% blue all in one interview
Brilliant.
And credit to both Swp and Ian Wright who both played their part.
Superb viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.