9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bastard. Get it signed and stay here for the next 10+ years. Make yourself a legend. Break every record and get that statue!

A release clause was always going to be added (Mino and all that) but I think it says a lot that the RC was so easily bypassed (Pep was always going to extend!) - it shows he only really wanted to come here.

Screenshot_20230314_223818_Google.jpg
Not according to one pundit whose face looks like a cats arse when the mere mention of city gets him all a dither.

Beautiful bastard. Get it signed and stay here for the next 10+ years. Make yourself a legend. Break every record and get that statue!

A release clause was always going to be added (Mino and all that) but I think it says a lot that the RC was so easily bypassed (Pep was always going to extend!) - it shows he only really wanted to come here.

Hope it will be the right club for very long time, i can see him play with us until he is 30+

Hope it will be the right club for very long time, i can see him play with us until he is 30+
The way he's started with us, if he continues like this, he's pricing himself out of a move.

First off we would be mad to let a player this good leave, but with the transfer fee and his wages, no other club will be able to afford him.

Missed penalty and relying on a slipped defender. Get rid. He doesn't really offer much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.