9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Said it a while back he needs to be played in on goal more, so he is running towards the oppo goal.

We need the midfielders to start seeing the opportunities quicker when they present themselves and play that through ball

World class player, unfortunately being stifled by low block packed defences and decision making by our midfield

He seems to scuff a lot of his shots Instead of hitting the ball cleanly
or going for the sensational finish rather than hitting the target, bizarre! He has got his strength back though, and should be ready for the run in.

He's clearly struggling to get match fit in my eyes, doesn't look the same player at all until his injury struck. Fully convinced the goals will come very soon though

Still offered a lot even without a goal. His hold up play was critical yesterday. After he went off we had difficulty of pushing up the pitch.

Clearly you didn't see the game or you haven't got a clue about football. Erling created Foden's goal and held the ball up very well and made some nice passes keeping
Come on mate we all watched the game and yes we have different opinions but foden scored from a lucky bounce straight into his path, he held up the ball and made some nice passes? Ok yeh he did but so did all the players. He missed at least 3 sitters last week. It’s the body language and his desire to get into last seasons positions that’s slowly disappearing.
I’m sure he will get his smile back against the rags next week but today he really offered little, tbf neither did Alvarez .

Absolute joke.

One thing I noticed that I felt summed him up particularly well: at 2-0, he fired a shot straight at Krul when it looked like he could’ve chipped it over and scored (a rebound from a KDB shot). Next chance he gets, he chips it over Krul and gets his hat-trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.