9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Agreed that it'll be rare, bit I think we can all agree that there are moments in every game, where the ball can be played quicker and more directly into Haaland, or into space for him to run onto.

Defenders hate having to run in behind, and it gives them something else to think about.

Either way it's good to see him with fire back inside.
If we score early then this scenario may happen more often this season, an early goal opens opportunities, a second early goal opens defences

The super, soaraway Sun reporting that Haaland's agent has had a meeting with Barcelona. Remind me again; have we got a couple of big games coming up?
It was remarkable how quickly Barca managed to set that meeting up following his scoring feat the previous evening.

All optics and Barca trying to show the world they are still at the top table. Everyone knows the reality of their situation. They spoke to Haaland, his Dad and Riola just before he signed for City. This is all part of the process from Haalands camp.

Yeah but it was reported City want to open contract renewal talks with Haaland.

We will be seeing his agents visit Barca, Real, PSG, Bayern, maybe even a domestic rival. They're trying to get offers to use in talks.

Personally I just want it done before Mbappé's move to Real which will completely reset top players expectations of salaries.
Agent for over 40 players, so must be haaland they are talking about. Don't think so.

We dont need his agent to drum up offers to nudge us for a decent contract , we will pretty much give him what he wants to sign a contract extension and he loves it here

We dont need his agent to drum up offers to nudge us for a decent contract , we will pretty much give him what he wants to sign a contract extension and he loves it here
Funny that of all clubs he's doing this with it's fucking Barca who haven't got two ha'pennies to rub together. Could at least try to trick City into moving by chatting to Madrid or PSG. But no, he picks the club currently hoping that free transfers and some suicidal in-house kit deal will somehow save them.

Agent for over 40 players, so must be haaland they are talking about. Don't think so.

She's not the agent to 40 players, probably 20, of which maybe 3 would be of in conversations with Barcelona - Haaland, de Ligt, Mazroui.

If it's not for Haaland, my second guess would be Arne Slot.

Fuck me, anything over a fiver and Barcelona are priced out of any transfer for Haaland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.