9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Only Kev does it. Not sure if the rest have got the ability (that's bullshit) or are strong enough mentally, who are willing to give the ball away to make a killer pass.

It's all down to Pep at the end of the day. If he instructs the players to take a chance and play through balls they will.
Ive often thought KDB is the only one given license to risk giving the ball away, because hes the best chance of delivering the killer ball . Worth the risk

Ive never looked for or seen the stats but id wager de bruynes pass completion rate isnt amazing

Ive often thought KDB is the only one given license to risk giving the ball away, because hes the best chance of delivering the killer ball . Worth the risk

Ive never looked for or seen the stats but id wager de bruynes pass completion rate isnt amazing
Depends on how you define "amazing", I suppose....

You're comparing Rodri's game to De Bruyne's? Okay.
Not sure why youre making a deal out of this. Odd
My initial point was that de beuynes pass completion % wont be great (74%, i was right) because he attempts more killer passes. Where as pep insists generally that his players keep the ball at all costs ive often thought KDB is ‘allowed’ to take a risky pass because hes has the skill to pull it off where as others not so much
Sometimes it doesn't come off, mostly it does

Not sure why youre making a deal out of this. Odd
My initial point was that de beuynes pass completion % wont be great (74%, i was right) because he attempts more killer passes. Where as pep insists generally that his players keep the ball at all costs ive often thought KDB is ‘allowed’ to take a risky pass because hes has the skill to pull it off where as others not so much
Sometimes it doesn't come off, mostly it does
It's you that seems to be making a "deal" out of it. Anyway, I'm not going to argue all day about it. I've got this boring thing called work in just under half an hour. Have a good day.

He was making runs against Newcastle and we weren't giving him the ball...this is repeated most matches...our players seem averse to playing a simple ball over the top on occasions or just through the middle and in behind. No wonder he cut a frustrated figure
So many times our midfield players pass to the winger even when a pass to Erling is clearly on. Until that change, I refuse to blame Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.