9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Dalot and rat boy got more votes than Haaland? Haha what a fucking joke
I know mate. Unbelievable.

But if you go back a few pages in this very thread, you have online City fans genuinely claiming that Troy Deeney is a better player than our big Erl. I kid you not.

If we win the league on Sunday, the greatest pleasure for me won’t be the four in a row, or the joy of shutting up a racist media, it will be the sure knowledge that a number of posters on here will be screaming in anguish that City are no longer shit and they no longer look like the cool kids for supporting them.
You know the type, go back a few pages, there’s loads of them queuing up to slag off our number nine. The greatest striker in the world.

They’ll all be devestated tonight and it tastes glorious. Cunts.

27 premier league goals in 28 starts, 30 league appearances in total. Just mind bogglingly crazy that anybody would suggest he's been disappointing. He's been superb once again, others can say what they want to cope without the reality that the best striker on the planet plays in blue and white but the city fans that have slated him need to appreciate witnessing greatness.

38 goals in all competitions so far. Underwhelming :)

A reminder that Kun scored 33 in his best ever season.

I know mate. Unbelievable.

But if you go back a few pages in this very thread, you have online City fans genuinely claiming that Troy Deeney is a better player than our big Erl. I kid you not.

If we win the league on Sunday, the greatest pleasure for me won’t be the four in a row, or the joy of shutting up a racist media, it will be the sure knowledge that a number of posters on here will be screaming in anguish that City are no longer shit and they no longer look like the cool kids for supporting them.
You know the type, go back a few pages, there’s loads of them queuing up to slag off our number nine. The greatest striker in the world.

They’ll all be devestated tonight and it tastes glorious. Cunts.
If those are City fans they need to be shamed, had another "City fan" on twitter after the Madrid second leg saying Haaland has been shit all season, reminded him that he scored 14 goals in the first 14 league games before he was injured for two months.

some of the slander is absolutely insane, it's one thing to want improvement from Erling in some areas of his game, for example I think he should make some front post runs from time to time, it's another thing to spout utter shite like Keane and some of the twitter trolls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.