9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

He's a freak.

Just insane, but if I'm nitpicking, there was a few oppurtunities where Lewis or Doku had it and he seemed stuck in two minds, and didn't attack the front or near post. Again, I'm nitpicking here.

The man is ridiculous. He makes it look so easy, it hurts my brain!

And you can just tell he’s not even out of first gear yet either…

Just praying he can stay fit and healthy this season, in fact it’s incredible he managed to score as many goals as he did last season considering he was in pain most of the time. Wrap him in cotton wool between matches please Pep!

Unbelievable. His off the ball running has gone up a notch this season, and we seem to be trying to find him a bit more. Longer, more direct passing to him when there’s space to do it.

He seems to be delaying his finishing too, something new on last season, which sits keeper’s down for him to have a bigger target/more of the net to slot it into. He did it against Chelsea too.

He missed a chance like that one today (the first goal) away at Brighton last season where it was obvious what he was going to do. It was obvious today but the delay meant the keeper had no chance.

It’s scary that he’s developing little nuances like that despite already being a freak of scoring nature.

And he’s ours. Get him tied down and here for the foreseeable!

Make no mistake, this is levels above seen in the top tier of football; Ronaldo and Messi packed numbers in an inferior league imo; this is different on so many levels…. He should have 100 prem goals by season end in 3 seasons, I mean come on….

He’d obliterate the lollipop kids record if here for half his career

He’s the best finisher to arrive in the game since Ronaldo in 1996.

No one else has ever come close to getting a goal a game from 18 onwards, even Messi and Ronaldo took until they were 23/24 to start getting those numbers.

If he makes it to 30 without any severe injuries he’ll be the greatest goalscorer of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.