#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio is one of several goal scorers since he got here,if you are the main man/only striker /goal scorer like kane them he should be scoring more
You've completely missed my point, in a post where I'm even praising Aguero. Chill out.

Not being funny mate but the days of Brazil having this magical number 9 are long gone . Jesus is a good forward but that’s about it . He is not good enough to be our main striker in my eyes .
he is, and performs a lot better when we are more direct, like how he learned the game, our slower play lets teams clog the middle, and the documented selfish play of others isolates him too much.

20 goals and 14 assists this season so far, just turned 23.

He does need to work on his finishing, but half of the people saying he will never be good enough were also saying Sterling should be sold because he "couldn't kick a ball". Mostly it seems like he's overeager to score because of the pressure to perform instantly as soon as Aguero is out for a few games.

His pressing is a massive plus to our game, his build up play is on a different planet to Sergio's, the way he drops into midfield to steal the ball or bail out midfielders under pressure is unique. Now, after a few games misfiring, he's getting the goals as he starts regularly.

But for some reason, god knows why, instead of people coming in here to praise him after an absolutely fantastic performance, we have to deal with the usual twats who flood in to say "yeah but I just don't rate him".

Last edited:
His pressing was a highlight. When he plays our front 3 rotate as well which creates so much space.

He was good tonight. If he could find his range on his first chances he’d score heck’uva lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.