#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "problem" is we look far more fluid with Jesus. Quicker movement and one touch football. When Sergio gets the ball he tries to take all the defenders on and slows things down.

However his goal scoring is unbelievable. He's become better under Pep in his link up play. He's certainly a better striker than Jesus but we may may need to accept they are different types of strikers and be grateful we have them both

The "problem" is we look far more fluid with Jesus. Quicker movement and one touch football. When Sergio gets the ball he tries to take all the defenders on and slows things down.

However his goal scoring is unbelievable. He's become better under Pep in his link up play. He's certainly a better striker than Jesus but we may may need to accept they are different types of strikers and be grateful we have them both

I think we should just play both.

Jesus-Aguero-Sterling front 3. Aguero loves making runs into the channels anyway, so they'll naturally rotate, Sterling and Jesus could play either side, and wed have an extra forward in the box to aim at. Jesus drops deep and does a lot of work off the ball, at least as much as Mahrez or Sterling, and we saw he can finish from out wide vs Burnley.

Dont think Pep will do it, but I wish he would.

If anything away goals are more valuable, as we score fewer away from home as a team.

Try telling some on here.

They need to get off his back and make such comments to try and justify their dislike of the player .

Even the fucking commentator mentioned his goals were all away from home, and then a BM poster mentions it too. Like bloody sheep .

Try telling some on here.

They need to get off his back and make such comments to try and justify their dislike of the player .

Even the fucking commentator mentioned his goals were all away from home, and then a BM poster mentions it too. Like bloody sheep .

I mean, it’s great he scores away from home frequently, but half of our games every season are at home, including decisive CL games and games against league rivals.

I’d generally say the ideal is that he scores a fair amount home and away when it matters.

I mean, it’s great he scores away from home frequently, but half of our games every season are at home, including decisive CL games and games against league rivals.

I’d generally say the ideal is that he scores a fair amount home and away when it matters.

And maybe he will start doing. Perhaps his confidence will grow as a consequence of his away goals .

My comment was to a poster who was determined to take the shine off his performance with a snide comments imo.

I think that's why it made perfect sense not to rest him, he needs the confidence boost. Hopefully he can take it into the Arsenal game.

It’s a pity you didn’t post your first comment when I said what I said instead of reacting after his very good performance tonight. Let’s see how he goes from here hopefully we will see more goals from him in the future

Erm, try looking at any of my posts about jesus, from the past two seasons. And this season. So don't try that easy get out.

I'm out.

Give this boy a time, give feeling that he is valuable, feeling that he is gonna start every game and what's the most important -> TRUST...

We have seen him scoring goals for three years and even more. Have seen how good he can be.. have seen how he does his job defensively and helps team in midfield..

Have seen him in one of the greatest and "hard to play" national teams and he has won them titles, for example during this copa - he had one of the leading roles..

I love Kun, but unfortunately he has never achieved anything like that in Argentina - what Gabi has already done in Brazil and when he was 23, played in Atletico which
isn't same level as this City - which arguably can be named as Europe`s one of the bests..

But this decision should have been made 2 years ago and I would do even in his first season.. Gabi has lost a lot of game time and experience (which is vital to become greatest sportsman and athlete),
that's why he needs respect and loyalty from the fans <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.