#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, whilst it wasn’t relevant today, I think the fact he doesn’t want to take (and score) penalties sums it up!

Any striker should be having that as their bread and butter, and wanting an extra goal on their tally

I'll never be angry towards Jesus because you can see how hard he tries but you just know what you'll get with him. That foul was absolutely lunacy from him. Cost us big time.

Well he was desperate to try and make up for the penalty fuck up so I will admit he was a bit headless today but he kept trying, he made a lot of good runs, setup the Rodri chance and so forth.
Hahahahaha
As expected
I knew someone would bring this.

He didn't set up anything for Rodri. It was just a simple touch which is the most he could have done at that point. It was nothing great or worthy of being mentioned. People defending him have become borderline insane. Simple touches are now being termed as great play great lay off

Sure he’s a nice lad an all and I’m sure he’s under specific instruction from Pep but why he’s any where near our box 30 seconds in let alone giving away a shit penalty is beyond me. Frequently offside and bottled a good few chances today

I think hell become a left sided forward. Where raz plays now. He just doesnt have a strikers instinct. Works his bollocks off and has a ton of skill, just too unreliable in front of goal.
Agreed but ffs we have to fuck Sterling off, that is the only slack I’d cut Jesus cause he ain’t a centre forward, as for Sterling ...... with a bit of luck Pep has picked him for the last time, how the fuck can he keep Foden and Bernado out of our team, players incidentally who have got us to 4-30 this afternoon

His all round play is great. He plays in a team where Pep doesn't like players losing possession so he isn't going to face up defenders and attempt to dribble constantly yet he still beats players regularly, his linkup and holdup play is very very good, his pace isnt electric I agree but there's enough there.

He's the Bernardo of our attack, he does so much work that goes unnoticed or is dismissed because its not eye catching but he makes the rest of the players around him better because of it and you notice it when he's not there.
Do we notice? We do just as well without a cf at times. Bernardo is technically brilliant and has won games I don’t think Jesus is a match winner and I don’t think he influences games hugely. Lindelof and Maguire were smoking hamlets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.