90 minutes and Fergie time.

C_T_I_D

Make your name time lads!

Carlos Tevez has already became a Derby Day Legend to put us 51% and one foots distance from the final. We have ninety minutes to claim a result, to create history and send a clear message to the dark side that we're on the rise and that they are witnessing the start of our future domination. I know a lot will be nervous right now but have faith in our attacking options. Have faith in our manager.

Not one rag has came to me overly confident / egotistical etc, there's not been a peep and it's as if we're not even playing them. There are so many players that deserve for us to lift a trophy and get rewards for their fantastic ability, in particular Shay Given. This team deserve recognition. Believe that they are going to put in the performance of a lifetime, that they will not freeze under the pressure and that we'll go through whether we win or draw. Dare to dream...we won't be let down this time!

In the unlikely event that we lose, don't be too downhearted. There will be many more semi-finals and finals to come and we're heading in the right direction. Believe in the team, back them with every last breathe. You've seen the way we can play, you've seen the types of goals we've scored this season - I bring you Shaun Vs Arsenal, Carlos Vs Arsenal, Garrido Vs Liverpool, Carlos Vs Chelsea, Bellers Vs The Vermin - so a moment of magic may see us through!

Stop Rooney. Stop United. Hate United. Love Glazer!

Enjoy Part II of this thoroughly captivating, entertaining and enjoyable semi-final. Come on you blues!

FergieTime.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.