90 minutes of booing Dippers

Puppet Master Silva said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
You've contributed nothing to this debate. You've just popped your head into this thread to tell everyone you think the topic is shit and anyone who shares my view should grow the fuck up.

Better than posting nonsense and then quoting posters who can actually articulate their point and saying "great post!".

Seems I have at least started a topic that quite a few people have a worthwhile view on. Sadly you're not one of them.

bluejon said:
can't believe this thread is still going
booing.jpg

Santiago Street . said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Santiago Street . said:
FFS it gets worse

Booing someone is hostile ! Ooooooh !

What are we, children ? Life's not a fucking fairy story.

Or is this just a big wind up and I'm too obtuse to get it ? I hope so.

You really aren't reading the posts are you!? The hostility relates to certain comments about Liverpool fans setting out to create a hostile atmosphere and that hostility should play no part in football.

Booing for the whole game, not just when someone was tackled badly etc, was unnecessary and pathetic. You go to a game to support your team by singling loudly and proudly from the stands to lift them. Booing the other team for having the temerity to have possession of the ball is not supporting your team but instead showing your hate of the opposing team. Aside from that, it was also fucking annoying to listen to.

Man up sunshine, you come across as being as fragile as Robinho himself,

Are you 5 years old ? Have you ever been to an away game before ? Hostile atmospheres are part and parcel of football. Have you never booed Rooney or Beckham or Keane. Did you boo Clattenburg as he walked off or Suarez every time he dived.

I've been going to City games home and away for 35 years, so no I'm not 5. Yes I have booed before but not for 90 minutes solid and neither have you.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Balti said:
did someone boo?

tut tut

yawn
You always seem tired.

it's the stress of supporting City

all this challenging for trophies and stuff can really take it out of you

my energy levels were better when we were shit tbh

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
You've contributed nothing to this debate. You've just popped your head into this thread to tell everyone you think the topic is shit and anyone who shares my view should grow the fuck up.

Better than posting nonsense and then quoting posters who can actually articulate their point and saying "great post!".

Seems I have at least started a topic that quite a few people have a worthwhile view on. Sadly you're not one of them.

booing.jpg

Balti said:
Balti said:
did someone boo?

tut tut

yawn
You always seem tired.

I know the feeling. Looking forward to having a nice nap ten minutes before full-time tomorrow tbh.

Balti said:
You always seem tired.

I know the feeling. Looking forward to having a nice nap ten minutes before full-time tomorrow tbh.

and me, ground will be half empty (work next day, train to catch and school night shit) should be nice and quiet to nod off.

de niro said:
Balti said:

and me, ground will be half empty (work next day, train to catch and school night shit) should be nice and quiet to nod off.
If we're not winning, there'll probably be lots booing to keep you awake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.