90% Of City Fans...

GAZZA said:
If we finish the job in the second leg, as we surely will, this will be looked back on as a good result.

Surely will? This is City we are talking about mate. Anything is possible.

Don't get me wrong, a 2-2 draw away from home in Europe is a good result. However after the 90 minutes we played, and seeing how poor Copenhagen were, and how we lead twice, I'm disappointed with a 2-2 draw. We should have won, comfortably, and had the tie dead and burried. As it is we've got to put in a performance next Thursday. I still think we'll be too strong for them at home, but can you imagine the scenario where they score early and we've got to get a goal? We can't break teams down when they put up a blanket defence, remember Stoke away?

Copenhagen had nothing about them and we should have ended it last night.

We didn't though. We were pathetic at the back and I was embarrased. Again.

90% of city fans dont like letting last second goals in with shit defending.
10% city fans must not have the same passion to be annoyed.

Carl_Man_City said:
First half Robinho was very good but second half he was poor so I would have brought Caicedo on for the last 20 minutes. I also would have taken that result before the game I just think its because of the chances wehad and the manner of the goals we conceded that people are disappointed not too have won.

I agree with this post although i think that the robbie for big phil change should have happened as soon as we scored the second goal Robbie was leaving Bridge exposed down their right, when Bellamy did come across he was at least trying to assist Bridge, Robbie needs to improve on the work rate front, especially if he is going to continue to play wide left, with only 3 in mid-field its very narrow, he needs to start to track the full backs run. After watching the game, i will now admit we need a Mark Hughes type player up front as soon as possible,

Considering the shower of shit we are away from home I'm content with the draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.