90's Dance & Old Skool Classics

When I dig the Sy-Kick eps out, I will rip them for you both.
I have the Nasty Remix one, which has Upside on the flip (which is a great tune). Think I have one called the Knowledge EP and another called the Hysteria EP.

As an aside, I am back in Manchester on Friday, so will be going record shopping.

I have the Nasty Remix one, which has Upside on the flip (which is a great tune). Think I have one called the Knowledge EP and another called the Hysteria EP.

As an aside, I am back in Manchester on Friday, so will be going record shopping.
Happy shopping. Are Eastern, Spin-Inn or Manchester Underground still going?!

Top one mate, really appreciated :)

Any specific plans for your shopping spree tunes?

Last edited:
Top one mate, really appreciated :)

Any specific plans for your shopping spree tunes?
Not really mate. I just go in the vinyl exchange out of habit. There is not really much I am looking for these days. They do occasionally pull out something which surprises me. I got a legit Mainstream EP (2 for Joy), for £80, not long ago, out of there.
I generally only come home now, every 8 weeks, for my Crohn's medication. I spend a couple of hours in the vinyl exchange after my meds. I have been going in there for over 20 years now. It's one of my favourite places in the entire world.

Not really mate. I just go in the vinyl exchange out of habit. There is not really much I am looking for these days. They do occasionally pull out something which surprises me. I got a legit Mainstream EP (2 for Joy), for £80, not long ago, out of there.
I generally only come home now, every 8 weeks, for my Crohn's medication. I spend a couple of hours in the vinyl exchange after my meds. I have been going in there for over 20 years now. It's one of my favourite places in the entire world.

Love that, mate. Especially when you find a bit of treasure :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.