90's Dance & Old Skool Classics

Sunset.. the kickin FM !
yeah, their Tuesday night 9–12 show was essential listening. Went to a few of their nights at the Soundgarden too.
that track you’ve posted reminds me a bit of this corker that they used to hammer too...

Have quite a few of their shows recorded/downloaded. Lots of them are available to download online. They were as mad as a box of frogs. Played some great stuff. Used to love Mix Factory as well.

Have quite a few of their shows recorded/downloaded. Lots of them are available to download online. They were as mad as a box of frogs. Played some great stuff. Used to love Mix Factory as well.
Nice. Got one or two tapes myself. They were good, but used to frustrate me by talking all over the tunes! A bit like New Dawn Meeting Of The Minds which was a brilliant late Sunday night show I think.
Thats what made Stu Allan’s show so special was that it was great for taping cos of the minimal chatter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.