93.20 Documentary

Just to clarify, as others have pointed out, the NBC documentary is different from the CityTV one. NBC just used some of their footage. City one is out on Monday 22nd May, and is about 30-35 minutes long. There are three supplementary pieces too (a media one, a fans one, and a staff one).

Just saw the NBC-SN documentary ... nicely made. Some great interviews with fans who appeared on the live TV footage. Captured the meltdown sentiment that was in full throttle on Bluemoon rather well. Some good interviews, particularly with Captain Komps (no surprise there). You listen to that and you know light blue blood coarses through his veins. A couple of months after the day, I had made my own home video of the season, including shots of my kids going apeshit in the Derby win and the QPR stunner. My better half said the NBC program was good, but not a patch on my effort. Now I can die happy :)

Last edited:
Read that the other day. A fantastic read.

Classic:

DANNY JACKSON / Pregame host at City’s Etihad Stadium
The Agüero goal, it’s the birth of your child; it’s your wedding day. I’ve replaced the picture on the mantel of me and the missus with [a photo of] Agüero scoring that goal and waving his shirt. You think I’m joking? Ask my missus!

I saw it and some of interviews are recent as players are wearing shirts with the new badge...
Anyway, it was great and I think these PL Downloads are available at the NBCSN website after they've aired. This is where the others are:
http://www.nbcsports.com/video/show/premier-league-download. "Noisy Neighbours" is not yet available though.
You are right, of course, but I wrote the above while it was actually on TV at the house.

Just watched. Have seen the Dzeko and Aguero goals a hundred times (more!) in the past five years but that was the first time I've watched the two QPR goals again. Brought back the misery of sitting there with head in hands for 20 minutes before the joy of the ending. There'll never be anything like it.

Just seen the NBC documentary. Another tear in my eye. Thought I was past all this but it still gets you... also There was a gorgeous United girl at Sunderland that day that I hadn't seen before ;)

Love all the vids and reading all the different accounts of the day, thanks to all for posting...

Have been looking for the match day thread from the game, can't find it, any links?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.