93.20 Documentary

Watched the whole of the second half again last night for the first time in about 18 months and I still cant believe how nervous and edgy I got even after 5 years. I went though every single emotion that day. That Sergio goal is is still the 2nd greatest moment of my life

I said to my neighbour at the last home game that I had watched it again. Even knowing the outcome, I still feel twitchy as it edges to FT! Weird!

Yes it looks amazing and will be a great watch. The best moment in PL history without a doubt. However, a part of me thinks as a club we've been living off the memory of this for too long. It was 5 years ago. We should be writing new headlines and not living off past glories like this to the extent we currently are. I know it's all tied in to the release of a documentary to raise the club's profile in the US but the timing seems a couple of years too late. Unforgettable memories but time to create some new ones.

That's right. My City memories lived off Roy Paul lifting the Cup in 1956 for ten years and then Tony Book lifting a couple of trophies for another 40+ because it got miserable in between. When Agueroooo happened Martin Tyler (or possibly Ian Darke) said "It might just be the start of a dynasty", well it hasn't been and now it needs to be.

Yes it looks amazing and will be a great watch. The best moment in PL history without a doubt. However, a part of me thinks as a club we've been living off the memory of this for too long. It was 5 years ago. We should be writing new headlines and not living off past glories like this to the extent we currently are. I know it's all tied in to the release of a documentary to raise the club's profile in the US but the timing seems a couple of years too late. Unforgettable memories but time to create some new ones.

I get what you mean but its not to say we can't enjoy one of the best moments in our recent history. I don't for one second think it will have impacted Guardiola's will to win this year.

I'm going to the preview showing of this later, it should be good. Free drinks were mentioned too, so really looking forward to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.