93:20 Section | Question re: Programme

Yeah im in 93.20 at a CBL1 rate having been moved for the tunnel club. I think my seat is worth 1200 each? Can any justify that price. The bar still has queues but maybe a bit warmer, free programme and couple of cup games which are maybe 20 an adult. Just dont get it. Padded seat is nice tho.

You get a programmme as you walk in but there are usually a few in piles by the food outlets so help yourself. I supply all my family with programmes from each game!

You haven't got any spares lying around from The Derby and Swansea games by any chance? All sold out by the time I got to the ground!

They hand them to you when you go into the 9320 bar. You could get dozens if you want.

I think that's why nowadays there's always sellers on ebay who have about 5 of the same prog listed for face value?! I always thout how do they make any money on that... now i know - they were freebies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.