"9mms and a cellphone"

scenecreamer

Lots of buzz about an upcoming race war in the US if Obama isn't re-elected. As this man says, you can't win a war with 9mms and a cellphone.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

What is your agenda in posting this?

As the Guy says in the opening the White extremists have been banging on about a race war for years, extremists in saying stupid things shocker.....it's not going to happen.

Apologies if I misconstrued your intentions but there's a lot of gun talk and right wing braggadaccio being aired on here at the moment.

Yeah, that's what made me think it was appropriate.

I'm not an advocate of gun ownership, btw.

andyhinch said:
prairiemoon said:

There's nothing wrong with gun ownership, as long as I'm the only one with the gun :)
Cool, but I'm here to tell you....

you can't win a war with 9mms and a cellphone. That clips gonna run out, and then who ya gonna call? Nobody. Because they don't have guns.

Brother, have you thought this through?

prairiemoon said:
andyhinch said:
prairiemoon said:

There's nothing wrong with gun ownership, as long as I'm the only one with the gun :)

you can't win a war with 9mms and a cellphone. That clips gonna run out, and then who ya gonna call? Nobody. Because they don't have guns.

Brother, have you thought this through ?
Bugger :(

andyhinch said:
prairiemoon said:
andyhinch said:

Ah, you mean you'll call sweyn's bulgarian waiters then? Good plan.

lloydie said:
andyhinch said:
prairiemoon said:

Ah, you mean you'll call sweyn's bulgarian waiters then? Good plan.
To bloody right :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.