A BIG THANK YOU !

petrovs right boot

hi, everyone
this is just a thank you to the lads in block 111 who helped to get my six year old lad out of the trouble after he got hit off a coin,they helped us to get him out of the way and one of them even gave him a fiver.I dont know if they come on here,but if you do he wants to say thanks !

The Arse fans have allways chucked their money about. I was hit at Highbury years ago with a pound coin. Shows how long ago it was I spent it on the best part of a pint. Not in London though at those prices.

Glad to here he's alright.
It's a shame football's come to this. I remember going to the City - Palace away game in 2001. I was all decked out in me City gear, but the mascot of Palace came over and gave me his autograph and shit along with Moonchester.

Can you imagine that happening now? He'd probably get fucking knifed haha.

LCBblue said:
Glad he wasn't hurt, could have caused a riot those Arsenal fans! :P

cheers mate yeah hes fine now just got a gash on his ear,theb main problem is he says he doesnt want to go anymore now!

petrovs right boot said:
LCBblue said:

cheers mate yeah hes fine now just got a gash on his ear,theb main problem is he says he doesnt want to go anymore now!
The bastards! Im sure he'll come around pal. I took my son to a lot of games at Maine Road when he was 6, and he saw a man with one-leg, got spooked and wouldn't come to Maine Road for the last season we were there, apart from the Southampton game on the last day of the season. :)

petrovs right boot said:
LCBblue said:

don't let a bunch of mindless gutless cockerneys spoil his love for city! they hide behind the safety of segregation and do this sh#t!hope the little'un's feeling a bit better now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.