A bindipper said to me today...............................

Blue Si O.B said:
"City need to sign some white players because when black players heads go down thats it game over"
What an absolute cnut (which is of course what i told him)
I just cant believe some idiots would come out with this shit in this day and age.
or even post it

Most Dippers are racist,

Loads of them here in Jersey making stupid remarks like that all the time,
yet go on about John Barnes the legend etc..

Fans in England are the least racist though. Spanish are the most racist. Laurent Blanc was recently secretly taped saying that Spanish FA people had told him that the Spanish national team has no problems because, quote, 'we don't have any blacks'! And I hadn't noticed but it is true their national team has no black players. Whilst most are not overtly racist look at Germany as well, most of their team are white.

Germany is definately one of the least racist. Ozil, Khedira Boateng and Podolski amongst others all have various ethnic backgrounds.

Hanneesh said:
Germany is definately one of the least racist. Ozil, Khedira Boateng and Podolski amongst others all have various ethnic backgrounds.

Dennis Aogo - Nigerian
Ozil - Turkish
Khedira - Tunisian
Boateng - Ghanaian
Podolski - Polish
Klose - Polish
Muller - Swiss
Tasci - Turkish
Aaron Hunt - English
Cacau - Brazil

and tbf how many black players in spain are good enough to make it into the team?

Hanneesh said:

So does England. Ozil and Podolski were given nationality by Germany so they could play for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.