A blue in need of some help!

drsqueggy

Last year I entered a video into the London Surf Film Festival and I managed to reach the final, I wouldn't have got there without the help of you guys. I got a ton of votes from people on here and it was awesome!

I'm a film student and hope to make a career in the film industry when I finish my degree, any exposure is really going to help me at the moment, even surf film festivals!

The last two years have been the most hectic of my life and I've had to make some serious sacrifices, it pains me to see it but I haven't been able to get to a City game since May last year. I missed the whole of our Premiership winning season to concentrate on my studies, due to finances and time constraints I didn't even manage to get to one game.

I know that surfing may not be your cup of tea but if you could please check out the following link and vote for my video it would mean the world to me. The voting system uses Facebook and all you have to do is click on the link below and click the like button on the right hand side.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.londonsurffilmfestival.com/a-postcard-from-pembrokeshire" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.londonsurffilmfestival.com/a ... brokeshire</a>

Thanks guys!!

Voted good luck.

I like the apocalypse now with chopper and the sun.

What camera do you use in the water?

I want one of those go pro hd

Good luck anyways let us now how you go on

Thanks cbebbies!

The chopper was filmed in Freshwater West in Wales, its right next to a firing range, its like a war zone down there when they are firing. Bombs going off, anti aircraft fire and helicopters flying overhead when we are trying to catch waves.

I use Nikon Dslrs in waterproof housings and Drift Innovation action sports cameras in the water, the footage in this edit was all filmed on a Dslr though. You won't go far wrong with a GoPro HD, they are awesome cameras, the new Hero 2 is an incredible piece of kit for the price.

Nice one hope it works for you..
I have made a few little films just messing about over the years of trips I been on and mementoes of family stuff.. Recently last year stated just filming weddings with a friend to see where it takes us as little hobby but get a few £££ for in the future we hope..

Cheers guys!

cbeebies, there is big money in wedding videos! Stick with it, it will pay off. If you have any work to share with me I would love to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.