A Bully

Txiki Vimto

Just to be clear this isn't a moan and not really anything to with todays game (although inspired by it). It seems to me that the thing we miss most as a team is the type of player that is going to bully the opposition and put a few big tackles to spark a bit of fear into them. NDJ was capable of this but to be honest I think we're missing a player with a real nasty streak (e.g. Andy Morrison).

Thoughts?

loui_mcfc said:
Just to be clear this isn't a moan and not really anything to with todays game (although inspired by it). It seems to me that the thing we miss most as a team is the type of player that is going to bully the opposition and put a few big tackles to spark a bit of fear into them. NDJ was capable of this but to be honest I think we're missing a player with a real nasty streak (e.g. Andy Morrison).

Thoughts?

You mean a 'leader' - we haven't got one of those. IMO we need a spine of leaders. Kompany is too nice..............

loui_mcfc said:

Thoughts?

Nigel De Jong?

Ya can't beat a bit of bully!

adc37n.jpg

Barry and Milner are true work horses and good squad players....both good enough for the majority of prem games. However there are times when we need to be mire dynamic defensively and in an attacking sense.....ndj gave us that defensively but we rarely gave it attacking wise unless yaya does it.

I think this is why we bought rodwell as he certainly has the athleticism. We just need to keep him fit!!!!!

Dynamic midfielders is where we need to concentrate our efforts in the transfer window to complement yaya Silva and Nasri.

Forget Garcia....he is never going to be good enough.

Trouble is he would spend more time in the stands in this day and age.

We need to be more physical in certain games no doubt and that has cost us this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.