A Bully

bada bing said:
i♥city! said:
bada bing said:
As long as we've got players who won't allow themselves to be bullied ( and we've got plenty ) we'll be fine.

Like Nasri and Garcia ?

No, like Yaya, Zabba, Barry, Kompany, Sergio and Carlos.

The OP made mention of NDJ , So clearly he is talking about having a bully in the Midfield that means Zabba, Kompany, Sergio and Carlos are out of it and that leaves us with Yaya and Barry . Personally i don't see Barry as a bully in the Midfield , so that leaves us with only one bully - Yaya and that's not enough for the team.

not sure that's what we need I would have thought a wide man who can change the game ala johnno to stretch them when the games to narrow which would make space for the rest and a poacher like van nistlerooy who scores goals in the box because I do think we are a bit 1 dimensional at times good as it is and we definitely don't kill teams off with the high number of good chances we create

loui_mcfc said:
Just to be clear this isn't a moan and not really anything to with todays game (although inspired by it). It seems to me that the thing we miss most as a team is the type of player that is going to bully the opposition and put a few big tackles to spark a bit of fear into them. NDJ was capable of this but to be honest I think we're missing a player with a real nasty streak (e.g. Andy Morrison).

Thoughts?

said the same at the game. we need a de jong.

Marouane Fellaini and Yaya would be scary!

(When I think of bully football players I think of Jamie "gimme your lunch money" Pollock, not a great player but a smashing bully)

i think we're missing what i like to call a CU*T of a player someone who's arrogant and believes in his own ability and drags the rest of the team up someone who's not afraid to run at the defense and crack off a shot or something we're really missing the arrogant almost cocky edge to our play

Glauber Berti said:
i think we're missing what i like to call a CU*T of a player someone who's arrogant and believes in his own ability and drags the rest of the team up someone who's not afraid to run at the defense and crack off a shot or something we're really missing the arrogant almost cocky edge to our play

so de jong then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.