A Call to Arms - Your Team Needs You

Palerider

Ok, it's the business end of a season and incredibly we've still got an interest in 3 competitions. City fans have been truly brilliant over the years but somewhere along the way we've forgotten how to drag our team over the winning line. We've waited for something to happen. We've attended and spectated and credit to us for that but if we want to win things we have to raise ourselves up a few levels. We need to make a difference. We need to get involved in a POSITIVE way. I know finances are tough for everyone but if you can then please get to the matches, it does matter. If you don't come you will be missed. You do count.
During the matches please don't boo or get on the backs of our players. The aim is to get the team to play above themselves not to sink into their shells. Encourage, encourage and then encourage some more. The louder the better.
One final point if Jo plays or comes on then show the guy some support. I urge everyone to applaud him and drown out the moaning and ironic cheers. It smacks of bullying to me and we need to put an end to it.

Palerider said:
Ok, it's the business end of a season and incredibly we've still got an interest in 3 competitions. City fans have been truly brilliant over the years but somewhere along the way we've forgotten how to drag our team over the winning line. We've waited for something to happen. We've attended and spectated and credit to us for that but if we want to win things we have to raise ourselves up a few levels. We need to make a difference. We need to get involved in a POSITIVE way. I know finances are tough for everyone but if you can then please get to the matches, it does matter. If you don't come you will be missed. You do count.
During the matches please don't boo or get on the backs of our players. The aim is to get the team to play above themselves not to sink into their shells. Encourage, encourage and then encourage some more. The louder the better.
One final point if Jo plays or comes on then show the guy some support. I urge everyone to applaud him and drown out the moaning and ironic cheers. It smacks of bullying to me and we need to put an end to it.

We have to stand and do our bit on the terraces,this could be our year.
Come on LETS BE AVIN YOU!!!!!

give me 100k a week and you can bully me all you want.perhaps if the team all give 100 per cent then we have no worrys and they have done all that can be asked of them

xmusampa said:
give me 100k a week and you can bully me all you want.perhaps if the team all give 100 per cent then we have no worrys and they have done all that can be asked of them

I know what you are saying mate but Just support the team FFS nothing you say or do will change that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.