A Chelsea season ticket holders view on Bridge.

Blue Streak

My mates a season ticket holder at Stamford Bridge and last night I mentioned this might be happening?

Interesting to read what he had to say.

By the way he has had his S/T at Chelsea since the early 80's.

Hope not mate ~

FAR better than Mr Tweedy in my (& most CFC) fans eyes

I'd play him over Ashley Cole any day

I'm staying in tonight mate ~ I hate NEW YEAR really ~ But whatever ya doing have fun & be lucky XX

Blue Lloyd said:
My mates a season ticket holder at Stamford Bridge and last night I mentioned this might be happening?

Interesting to read what he had to say.

By the way he has had his S/T at Chelsea since the early 80's.

Hope not mate ~

FAR better than Mr Tweedy in my (& most CFC) fans eyes

I'd play him over Ashley Cole any day

I'm staying in tonight mate ~ I hate NEW YEAR really ~ But whatever ya doing have fun & be lucky XX

That's a common view among the Chelsea faithfull
Once given a run of games he'll be putting in consistant performances.............that's if half of the peeps don't have him hanging after two games (you know what there like on here)

I'm over the moon about it, if we get him.

Good solid left back is what we have lacked for god knows how long.

I'd take him rather than Cashley any day.

that seems to be the view of alot of the chelsea fans, so hopfully he could do a real good job for us.
the only thing that concerns me is around 12-15 million for a 28 yr old whos not a regular international :S
and not been putting in too many stand out performances in ages.
but hopefully he will be like wright-phillips and turn his carear back around :D
chelsea's lose our gain!

Ashley Cole's class , a great player ....... if they rate Wayne Bridge as bein' even better than him he'll do for me!

eddyiskool said:
that seems to be the view of alot of the chelsea fans, so hopfully he could do a real good job for us.
the only thing that concerns me is around 12-15 million for a 28 yr old whos not a regular international :S
and not been putting in too many stand out performances in ages.
but hopefully he will be like wright-phillips and turn his carear back around :D
chelsea's lose our gain!

He's not a regular international because Cole is always in front of him at Chelsea........now given the chance to prove himself at another club is an insentive to get the England place off Cole.
Look out Ashley Cole i say because Capello seems to pick players on form not on reputation.

your mate ends his messages to you with two kisses.....is that what they do down south?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.