A City England 11

ColinLee said:
Hmm, I was going to suggest Glyn Pardoe for left back but he only ever got to U23 level, is that cheating?

Lescott has played left back for us in an

emergency but not for England.

Got to agree on Glyn CL, best left back never to be capped, by his country, in my view

BlueSiam said:
goater1978 said:
Wayne bridge I think played for England when he was at city (but only just).

Wayne Bridge deserved to be left back ........in whatever hole he crawled out of.

Seems harsh. Not certain he's done anything wrong. Its not his fault he was signed up on a long contract for ridiculous money that meant nobody else would buy him.

At the time I (and many others) were all very pleased we signed him. It was just unfortunate he turned out to be a disappointment!

ColinLee said:
Hmm, I was going to suggest Glyn Pardoe for left back but he only ever got to U23 level, is that cheating?

Lescott has played left back for us in an emergency but not for England.

Lescott played left back for England in the Euro 2008 qualifier defeat in Russia. Micah (Dunney's central defence partner at the time) was at right back that night too and the criticism was that McLaren had played four centre halves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.